Live stream of CX Workshop, 22nd October
Dear Consumer Data Right participants and other interested parties,
The CX Workstream is holding a workshop on Tuesday 22nd October focusing on consumer control.
During the workshop we will generate ideas and directions for how to provide more control to CDR consumers.
We’ll be doing this through a series of workshop activities listed our agenda. Remote observers can dial in at any time, but the following times would be the most useful:
- 9:30am to 10am: Workshop opening and introduction
- 10am to 10:30am: Participant presentations on consumer control
- 10:30am to 10:45am: Data61 CX team presentation on consumer control
- 11:25am to 12pm: Issues and opportunities highlighted by workshop participants will be prioritised for ideation
- 2:50pm to 4:20pm: Workshop participants will share their alternatives and solutions to the prioritised issues
We’d like to invite you to join our live stream of the workshop. You can observe the activities by joining the workshop stream using the WebEx details below.
Instructions for joining
- You may join and leave the stream at any point during the workshop
- When you join, there’s no need to introduce yourself. However, please ensure you mute your audio and turn off your video after you have connected to the meeting.
- During the workshop there won’t be any direct interaction between participants in the room and those joining via the stream. If you have any questions during the workshop, or any ideas or feedback you would like to share, please send this through to the CX Workstream via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll collate this for review alongside the workshop outputs
- If you experience any technical issues joining the stream, please contact email@example.com
To join via your desktop computer or mobile device:
To join via phone only:
Phone: +61 2 6246 4433
Meeting Number/Access Code: 576 740 379
Once connected please remember to mute your audio and turn off your video.
We hope you’re able to join the live stream and hear the discussion around consumer control at the workshop.
The CX Workstream