DSB | End of Week Wrap Up | 12th of November
Dear Consumer Data Right participants and other interested parties,
Happy Friday all, here is the end of the week update for the Consumer Data Standards.
Standards Version 1.6.0
Please be aware of the proposed changes to be included in version 1.6.0 of the Consumer Data Standards. You can track these on our GitHub Project page: https://github.com/orgs/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/projects/8
Managing your CDR Support Tickets
Guides are now available on the CDR Support Portal to encourage your use of the membership features:
- Signing up to the CDR Support Portal
- Managing your CDR Support Portal tickets
- Managing your Organisations access to CDR Support Portal tickets
5th Maintenance Iteration
The Data Standards Body and the community have been working together on the scope for the 5th Maintenance Iteration. You can find the scope presented on a GitHub Project Board: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards-maintenance/projects/4
Note the Maintenance Iteration working group meet fortnightly and is open to all participants. If you are interested in attending and contributing please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
6th Maintenance Iteration
The next Maintenance Iteration will commence in early 2021; with the plan to start in the first week of February.
A list of the current open Decision Proposals:
- None at the moment.
- None at the moment
- Decision Proposal 117 – Distributed Energy Resources Payload
- Feedback Closes 27th of November 2020
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/117
- Decision Proposal 115 – Tailored Tariff Data Payloads
- Feedback Closes 20th of November 2020
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/115
Keep up to date with all our upcoming events here.
- Energy – Standards, Authentication and Authorisation
- Date: 24th of November 2020
- Link to register: https://consumerdatastandards.gov.au/event/dsb-energy-draft-standards-with-authorisation-authentication-workshop/
- Data Quality – Proposed Data Conventions
- Date: 8th of December 2020
- Registration coming soon!
Have a great weekend!