DSB | End of Week Wrap Up | 20th of November
Dear Consumer Data Right participants and other interested parties,
Happy Friday all, here is the end of the week update for the Consumer Data Standards.
There are two workshops for remainder of 2020:
- Energy – Standards, Authentication and Authorisation
- Date: 24th of November 2020
- Register: https://consumerdatastandards.gov.au/event/dsb-energy-draft-standards-with-authorisation-authentication-workshop/
- Data Quality – Proposed Data Conventions
- Date: 8th of December 2020
- Register: https://consumerdatastandards.gov.au/event/dsb-data-quality-workshop-02-data-conventions/
CDR Support Portal continues to grow
The CDR Support Portal has hit a new milestone this week with over 300 knowledge articles, guides and FAQs published. Further, we have had over 1000 unique users access the Portal. For those who have not had the chance to access the CDR Support Portal, you can:
- Search and review the existing FAQs posted: https://cdr-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/900000166326
- Read Guides published by both ACCC and DSB: https://cdr-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/900000168286
- Engage with the Community: https://cdr-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics
- Add your own Guide to the Community section: https://cdr-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/900000084623-Community-Guides
- Ask a question of the team: https://cdr-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Decision Proposal 140
The latest published Decision Proposal covers the pre-reading and context for next week’s workshop on the Authentication and Authorisation workflows for the Energy Sector. We highly encourage the registered community members to read this as we will refer to this during the workshop activities. You can find the Decision Proposal here: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/140
Standards Version 1.6.0
Please be aware of the proposed changes included in version 1.6.0 of the Consumer Data Standards. You can track these on our GitHub Project page: https://github.com/orgs/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/projects/8
5th Maintenance Iteration
The Data Standards Body and the community have been working together on the scope for the 5th Maintenance Iteration. You can find the scope presented on a GitHub Project Board: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards-maintenance/projects/4
Note the Maintenance Iteration working group meets fortnightly and is open to all. If you are interested in attending and contributing please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
6th Maintenance Iteration
The next Maintenance Iteration will commence in early 2021 with the plan to start in the first week of February ’21.
A list of the current open Decision Proposals:
- None at the moment.
- Decision Proposal 140 – Gateway Authentication and Authorisation Mechanisms
- Feedback Closes 11th of December 2020
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/140
- Decision Proposal 115 – Tailored Tariff Data Payloads
- Feedback Closes 20th of November 2020
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/115
- Decision Proposal 117 – Distributed Energy Resources Payload
- Feedback Closes 27th of November 2020
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/117
Keep up to date with all our upcoming events here.
Have a great weekend!