DSB | End of Week Wrap Up | 11th of December
Dear Consumer Data Right participants and other interested parties,
Happy Friday all, here is the end of the week update for the Consumer Data Standards.
CDR Implementation Call in 2020
Thank you to everyone who attended the final CDR Implementation Call for 2020 – was great to close out the year with a presentation and discussion on Decision Proposal 144. A big thank you to our regular representatives on the call:
- Rules team: Brooke and Andrew
- Register team: Ivan and Elizabeth
- Onboarding and Accreditation: Emma and Natalie
- Data Standards Body
- Consumer Experience: Eunice and Michael
- Technical: James and Mark
To all our presenters this year, thank you for your time and insight you have provided to the Community.
The CDR Implementation Call will recommence on the 14th of January 2021.
CX Artefacts update
To round out the year, please find an update on the planned changes to the Consumer Experience artefacts:
- The CX Guidelines will be restructured and presented as embedded Figma wireframes. See Authentication Guideline and Home Page for the example site structure.
- A ‘master list’ will be included of all CX Guidelines and relevant rules/standards (CX and technical). See CX Checklist for an example, which will also be a downloadable CSV.
- Each guideline page will have embedded prototypes and open source assets containing annotated wireframes and working prototypes. These assets have been reviewed for accessibility compliance and reflect best practice. See Prototype and OS Asset.
Please note the included screenshots are a work in progress and represent a demonstration. These will be refined before release as official documentation.
Click on each image to see a full-size example
Standards Version 1.6.0
Please be aware of the proposed changes included in version 1.6.0 of the Consumer Data Standards. You can track these on our GitHub Project page: https://github.com/orgs/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/projects/8
Please be aware of a number of Noting Papers available for review on the Consumer Data Standards GitHub repository:
6th Maintenance Iteration
The next Maintenance Iteration will commence in early 2021 with the plan to start in the first week of February ’21.
A list of the current open Decision Proposals:
- Decision Proposal 144 – Amending Consent | Authorisation Flow
- Feedback Closes 22nd January 2021
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/144
- Decision Proposal 145 – Strategy for Reporting & Metrics
- Feedback Closes: 25th January 2021
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/145
- None at the moment.
- Decision Proposal 140 – Gateway Authentication and Authorisation Mechanisms
- Feedback Closes 11th of December 2020
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/140
No new workshops for 2020.
Have a great weekend!