CX Working Group
The Consumer Experience (CX) Working Group exists to help organisations provide CDR consumers with simple, informed, and trusted data sharing experiences. CX Standards have been created to help achieve this along with the CX Guidelines, which provide guidance and examples for how to put key standards and CDR Rules into effect. CDR participants should refer to the CDR Rules for a complete list of requirements.
The CX Standards and CX Guidelines
You can view the latest versions below:CX Standards
The Consent Model represents the current scope of the CX Workstream. ‘Consent Model’ refers to the following below.
The Consent Flow
- Consent (the data recipient requesting consumer data);
- Authentication (the consumer authenticating themselves with the data holder);
- Authorisation (the consumer authorising the data holder to their share with the data recipient).
- A consent management dashboard hosted by the data recipient;
- An authorisation management dashboard hosted by the data holder.
- Withdrawing consent/authorisation
Data Language Standards
- Consistent language used to describe data to consumers
The CX Workstream will also provide guidance and advice on interrelated items within this scope, but this work will also help inform the broader CDR ecosystem. A successful consumer experience will be fostered by an evidence-based Consent Model and a trusted CDR ecosystem. Combining these frameworks can help consumers:
- Understand what they are consenting to and why their data is being requested;
- Understand what they are sharing and how it will be used;
- Understand and trust who will have access to their data and the duration of that access;
- Understand how to manage and revoke sharing;
- Understand the implications of revocation;
- Feel confident and informed about the sharing of their data;
- Understand how to navigate the Consent Model.
CX Standards and Guidelines
This section includes the CX Standards and Guidelines the CX Workstream has released to date.
View Standards and Guidelines
This section includes the various reports that the CX Workstream has released to date.
To put the ACCC Rules into effect and to achieve the CX objectives, the CX workstream will be research-driven and informed by community consultation. This section consists of the various decisions that we have released for feedback from the community.
View Consultation Drafts