Version 1.22.0 of the Consumer Data Standards was published on the 22nd of December 2022.
This release addresses the following Decision Proposals published on Standards:
- Decision 272 - Maintenance Iteration 13
- Decision Proposal 275 - Holistic Feedback on Telco Standards - Note that this is not a formal decision of the chair. The Telco standards remain in draft form
This release addresses the following minor defects raised on Standards Staging:
This release addresses the following change requests raised on Standards Maintenance:
- Iteration 13 Holistic Feedback
- Specify if an Account is a joint account in the API response
- Update x-v header to be mandatory for Register APIs
- Update Register and DCR Swagger specs to use Common Field Types
Please note, that the delta statements for version 1.21.0 have been retained in version 1.22.0 due to the short time period between the two versions being published.