Dear Consumer Data Right participants and other interested parties,
Happy Friday all, here is the end of the week update for the Consumer Data Standards.
News and Announcements
Latest Standards, Consumer Experience, tooling and Consumer Data Right announcements.
9th Maintenance Iteration Update
On the 3rd of the November 2021 the maintenance working group met to discuss the 9th Iteration. The meetings notes: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/wiki/DSB-Maintenance-Iteration-9:-Agenda-&-Meeting-Notes-(03-November-2021)#notes
End of Year for the CDR Implementation Call
It's been a phenomenal year on the CDR Implementation Call and as the year comes to a close we wanted to check-in with the Community on when we'd like to pause in 2021 and reconvene in 2022.
The survey will remain open until the 12th of November 2021
This week the Data Standards Body launched our presence on LinkedIn. We invite the CDR Community to follow our page as we post Standards Releases, Decision Proposals and other informational pieces to support the Consumer Data Standards.
Data Standards Body LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/data-standards-body/
Next weeks To-Do
Coming up next week to keep the CDR Community on top of events, consultations closing and working groups:
- CDR Implementation Call on Thursday 11th of November 2021
- Vote on the CDR Implementation Call Survey by the 12th of November 2021
Articles of the week
Our most viewed and voted articles for the week are:
- Calculating Average TPS and Peak TPS metrics
- Certificate Validation
Decision Proposals and Noting Papers
A list of the current open Decision Proposals:
- Normative Standards Review (2021)
- Feedback Closes: N/A
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/203
- Decision Proposal 209 - Transition to FAPI 1.0 Advanced Profile
- Feedback Closes: 16th of November 2021
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/209
- Decision Proposal 216 - Profile scope support
- Feedback Closes: 19th of November 2021
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/216
- None at the moment.
- None at the moment.
Please be aware of a number of Noting Papers available for review on the Consumer Data Standards GitHub repository.
- None at the moment
Workshops and Events
Find all our events here: https://consumerdatastandards.gov.au/events/
No workshops planned.
CDR Implementation Call
Regularly held on a weekly basis and enables all community members access to subject matter experts from the ACCC and Data Standards Body. If you would like an invitation please reach out to email@example.com
The 9th Maintenance Iteration is underway, you can find out more about the phases and scope of the Maintenance Iterations here: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards-maintenance. If you would like an invite please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep in touch
The Data Standards Body