The work on technical standards is supported by the Banking Advisory Committee. The Committee, consists of representatives from the financial sector, FinTechs, consumer groups, energy and telecommunications representatives and software vendors. Its role has been guiding and providing feedback on the development of the technical standards, while rules and legislation are developed in parallel, specific to the banking sector.
Advisory Committee members include:
- Andrew Stevens, Chair of the Data Standards Body
- Andrew Cresp, Chief Information Officer, Bendigo and Adelaide Bank
- Brenton Charnley, Head of Australia, TrueLayer
- Damir Cuca, Chief Executive Officer, Basiq Pty Ltd
- Frank Restuccia, Co-founder, Co-CEO and Director, Finder
- Gareth Gumbley, Chief Executive Officer, Frollo
- John Harries, Chief Transformation Officer – Consumer Division, Westpac
- Lauren Solomon, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Policy Research Centre
- Lisa Schutz, Managing Director, Verifier
- Nigel Dobson, Banking Services Business Domain Lead, ANZ
- Rob Hale, Chief Digital Officer, Regional Australia Bank
- Ross Sharrott, Chief Technical Officer, Moneytree
- Stuart Stoyan, Chief Executive Officer, MoneyPlace
The Advisory Committee meets monthly, with locations varying between Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra. It works collaboratively and openly. Minutes from each Advisory Committee meeting are published below.