The Energy Advisory Committee role is to support the Chair of the Data Standards Body within the scope of the Government’s Consumer Data Right. The committee provides strategic counsel and expert advice on key issues in the development and implementation of technical standards to support consumer data sharing, specific to the energy sector.
Advisory Committee members include:
- Andrew Stevens, Chair of the Data Standards Body
- Aakash Sembey, Manager, Retail Regulation, Simply Energy
- Dayle Stevens, Chief Data Officer, AGL
- Frank Restuccia, Co-founder, Co-CEO and Director, Finder
- Jill Berry, CEO, Adatree
- Joanna Gurry, Chief Data Officer, NBN Co
- Joe Locandro, Chief Digital Officer, Australian Energy Market Operator
- Lauren Solomon, Chief Executive Officer, Consumer Policy Research Centre
- Lawrence Gibbs, Head of Major Projects, Origin Energy Limited
- Lisa Schutz, Managing Director, Verifier
- Louise Benjamin, Strategy Advisor, Energy Consumers Australia
- Melinda Green, Head of Customer Value Management, Energy Australia
- Peter Giles, Product Manager, CHOICE
The Advisory Committee meets monthly, with locations varying between Sydney and Melbourne. It works collaboratively and openly. Minutes from each Advisory Committee meeting are published below.