Dear Consumer Data Right participants and other interested parties,
Happy Friday all, here is the end of the week update for the Consumer Data Standards.
News and Announcements
Latest Standards, Consumer Experience, tooling and Consumer Data Right announcements.
Version 1.15.0 of the Consumer Data Standards
Published on the 23rd of December 2021 the latest version of the Consumer Data Standards includes:
- High Level Standards
- Energy and Register endpoints added to Endpoint Versioning Schedule
- Updated Data Quality definitions to align with Privacy Safeguards
- Binding Energy Standards (CX and Technical)
- Improved navigation for Schemas
- API End Points
- Added GET Account Detail v2 and GET Customer Detail v2
- Updated schemas: the x-fapi-auth-date header is mandatory for authenticated endpoints
- Digital Wallet Payee support
- Added GetDataHoldersStatus endpoint
- Changes to the Energy Schemas
- Extended Banking Product feature support
- Information Security Profile
- Adoption of FAPI 1.0 Final
- Added authorisation scopes to accommodate authenticated Register calls for participants outside of the banking sector
- Re-instate interoperability for Data Holders calling the Data Recipient's CDR Arrangement Revocation endpoint
- Data Recipient CDR Arrangement Endpoint updates
- Added requirements for OIDC Profile Scope and Data Holder Responsibilities
- Corrected broken links for Certificate Management
- Provided clarification for Registration Validation areas
- Updated the Authorisation non-normative example
- Consumer Experience
- Added CX data language standards for presenting the OIDC profile scope and individual claims
- Added the CX standards arising from Decision 162 in support of joint accounts and DOMS
You can find the full list of changes in 1.15.0 of the Consumer Data Standards: https://consumerdatastandardsaustralia.github.io/standards/includes/releasenotes/releasenotes.1.15.0.html#v1-15-0-release-notes
Link to the Consumer Data Standards: https://consumerdatastandardsaustralia.github.io/standards/index.html
Consumer Experience Artefacts published
Consumer Experience (CX) artefacts relating to Decision Proposal 162 (DP162) & CDR outsourcing, sponsorship and CDR representative arrangements
- New CX artefacts for CDR outsourcing, sponsorship and CDR representative arrangements including:
- New Open source design assets and prototypes for CX artefacts related to DP162
- Updated CX Checklist includes key requirements and guidelines for:
- DP162: see checklist references starting with 3AU2, 5CM2.01, 5CM3 and 5CM5.
- CDR outsourcing, sponsorship and CDR representative arrangements: see checklist references starting with 1CO.03a, 1CO.03b, 1CO.03c, 4CM1.03a, 4CM1.03b and 4CM1.03c.
CDR Implementation Call 2021/2022
Thursday 16th of December 2021 was our last CDR Implementation Call for 2021. The DSB would like to thank the CDR Community for it's participation, contribution and interactions on the Call over 2021. We look forward to another year of robust discussion, tongue twisting questions and collaboration to iterate the Standards forward.
The CDR Implementation Call will reconvene on the 13th of January 2022 @ 3:00PM AEDT
10th Maintenance Iteration
The 10th Maintenance Iteration will commence on the 16th of February 2022 @ 2PM AEDT. Invitations have been sent out to the attendees for the 9th Maintenance Iteration. If you would like to attend please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Holiday Season Plan
The Data Standards Body have published a timeline of the events, publications, consultations and future dated obligations for the next few months. You can find this timeline on our Consumer Data Standards website.
Next weeks To-Do
Coming up next week to keep the CDR Community on top of events, consultations closing and working groups:
- Nothing planned! Take time to relax and wind down on a very busy year.
Decision Proposals and Noting Papers
A list of the current open Decision Proposals:
- Normative Standards Review (2021)
- Feedback Closes: N/A
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/203
- Decision Proposal 222 - CX Standards | Insights and Trusted Adviser Disclosure Consents
- Feedback Closes: 21st of January 2021
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/222
- Decision Proposal 225 - Data Recipient Security Standards
- Feedback Closes: 18th of February 2022
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/225
- None at the moment.
- None at the moment.
Please be aware of a number of Noting Papers available for review on the Consumer Data Standards GitHub repository.
- Noting Paper 228 - Representatives and Affiliates Conventions
- Feedback Closes: 21st of January 202
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/228
Workshops and Events
Find all our events here: https://consumerdatastandards.gov.au/events/
No workshops planned.
CDR Implementation Call
Regularly held on a weekly basis and enables all community members access to subject matter experts from the ACCC and Data Standards Body. If you would like an invitation please reach out to email@example.com
The CDR Implementation Call has wrapped up for 2021. The Call will reconvene on the 13th of January 2021.
The 9th Maintenance Iteration has concluded for 2021. You can find out more about the phases and scope of the Maintenance Iterations here: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards-maintenance. If you would like an invite please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
The 10th Maintenance Iteration will commence on the 16th of February 2022.
Keep in touch
The Data Standards Body