Dear Consumer Data Right participants and other interested parties,
Happy Friday all, here is the end of the week update for the Consumer Data Standards.
There is one more workshop for 2020:
- Data Quality - Proposed Data Conventions
Final CDR Implementation Call for 2020
On the 10th of December 2020 we will be holding our final CDR Implementation Call for 2020. Please join us on Thursday 3:00PM AEDT as we wrap up a productive year on the Consumer Data Right.
CX Standards and Guidelines
The CX working group are working closely with ACCC to identify requirements, priorities, and timelines for items emerging from the v2 rules proposals. A number of key decision proposals being developed will cover:
- Amending consent: Simplifications to the authorisation flow where consents are being amended (Open for feedback)
- Separate consents: A minor CX Standards change for withdrawal messaging to support the separation of collection and use consents
- CX of DH Dashboards: Improved ADR representation in authentication, authorisation, and dashboards
- Energy data language standards: relating to both AEMO and retailer held data
A number of CX Guidelines related to other issues are being developed in response to community requests, including joint account guidelines, which will be released based on v2 rules priorities. The CX Guidelines are being ported to a web-based format, where we'll also house open source CX assets and a complete list of CX Standards, Guidelines, and related obligations. The revamped CX artefacts will be released iteratively, beginning in December.
Energy Workshop Update
A public workshop on gateway authentication and authorisation was jointly run by the CX and technical working group on 24th November. The workshop artefacts and participant feedback/outputs have been made public on this Miro board, which has also been posted to DP140. The community may find the flows and comments on this Miro board useful when considering submissions to DP140.
Standards Version 1.6.0
Please be aware of the proposed changes included in version 1.6.0 of the Consumer Data Standards. You can track these on our GitHub Project page: https://github.com/orgs/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/projects/8
CDR Support Portal: updates
In response to Community feedback we have added in a page showing CDR Support Portal articles changed in the last 7 days: https://cdr-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/900004493303
Please be aware of a number of Noting Papers available for review on the Consumer Data Standards GitHub repository:
- Noting Paper 141 - GitHub Promotion Process
- Noting Paper 142 - CDR data quality issues summary
- Noting Paper 143 - CDR conventions
6th Maintenance Iteration
The next Maintenance Iteration will commence in early 2021 with the plan to start in the first week of February '21.
A list of the current open Decision Proposals:
- Decision Proposal 144 - Amending Consent | Authorisation Flow
- Feedback Closes 22nd January 2021
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/144
- None at the moment.
- Decision Proposal 140 - Gateway Authentication and Authorisation Mechanisms
- Feedback Closes 11th of December 2020
- Link: https://github.com/ConsumerDataStandardsAustralia/standards/issues/140
Have a great weekend!